In this post, we will show you how to make a delicious fruit pancake!
You will need the following ingredients:
- Two big bananas
- 1/4 pear
- One handful of cut pineapple
Mix all the ingredients in a blender until a pasty mixture is obtained. Place it in a thin layer on the shape of the palace on the dehydrated list. Dehydrate 6 to 8 hours at 41 degrees
- 2 handful services of Indian walnuts (pre-soaked in water for 20 minutes)
- 3 teaspoons of Agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon of organic cacao powder
- 1/4 cup of cacao butter( previously soaked in 1/4 cup of water)
Preparation: Mix all the ingredients in the blender until you get a creamy pancake blend. If you want, you can add pieces of the chopped banana and from the pear on top of the cream.